Volume 130 of the Yale Law Journal welcomes submissions of Notes, Comments, and Forum Essays from students at Yale Law School. The Notes & Comments Committee will review submissions only after each submissions deadline (or “drop date”), and only via our online submissions system.
GUIDELINES AND FORMS FOR STUDENT NOTE, COMMENT, AND FORUM SUBMISSIONS
- Notes Submission Guidelines for YLS students (Please note that the Committee will not review first-time submissions over 15,000 words.)
- Comments Submission Guidelines for YLS students (First-time submissions should be within the 3,000 to 7,000 word range. Please note that the Committee will not review first-time submissions over 7,000 words.)
- YLJ Forum Submission Guidelines
- Common Suggestions for Notes and Comments
- Practical Scholarship Guide