The Yale Law Journal welcomes submissions of Notes, Comments, and Forum Essays from J.D. and M.S.L. students at Yale Law School. The Notes & Comments Committee reviews submissions only after each submissions deadline (or “drop date”), and only via our online submission system.
Yale Law School students submitting Notes and Comments should refer to the materials below.
GUIDELINES AND Resources FOR STUDENT NOTE, COMMENT, AND FORUM SUBMISSIONS
- Notes and Comments Submission Guidelines for YLS students
- YLJ Forum Submission Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Notes and Comments
- Common Suggestions for Notes and Comments
- Practical Scholarship Guide (Please note that specific submission requirements and contact information provided in this guide may be out-of-date)
- Guide to Writing a Note or Comment Based on Summer, Clinical, or RA Work (Please note that specific submission requirements and contact information provided in this guide may be out-of-date)